90-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE INCLUDING COST OF SHIPPING
Got a battery with a higher capacity or voltage? Browse our range of models here.
Got a poor performing battery? Is it struggling to hold a charge or voltage? Unless it’s been very badly used, the problem is highly likely to be sulfation. This IS reversible with the Battery Extra.
By sending a range of frequency pulses to the battery, the Battery Extra EX01 12-150 will gently dissolve sulfate build-up, recondition the plates, and recover your battery back to peak performance.
If it doesn’t, return it to us within 90 days for a full refund INCLUDING the cost of return postage.
Excessive discharging, partial charging and general use all cause the sulphuric acid in the electrolyte to turn into lead sulfate that sticks to the cell plates. This is the cause of the vast majority of lead acid battery performance issues.
The Battery Extra uses frequency pulses to dissolve the lead sulfate back into the electrolyte. No overcharging. No damage. Just a battery brought back to life.
Interested in the science behind it? Click here to learn more
Any lead acid battery of any type of 12 volts and up to 250 amp hours. This includes gel, AGM, maintenance free, deep cycle, sealed and leisure batteries.
They are typically found in cars, light trucks, small RVs, caravans, motorhomes and boats. You’ll be able to see the voltage and Ah on your battery label.
If your battery is more powerful, view our heavier-duty units here.
If you aren’t sure about whether this unit is right for you, contact us for free, expert advice.
If your 12 volt battery has sulfate build-up (which it most likely does), the Battery Extra can restore it back to effective performance. Many of our customers have received YEARS of extra use from a battery they were almost about to replace unnecessarily.
And if it doesn’t work (for example, if your battery cells are damaged or have dried out), return it to us for a full refund including return postage. It’s risk free.
You can read the full manual here, but it’s very easy. There’s no external power source. It’s two ring connectors for the positive and negative terminals. Attach them and it will begin restoration.
You can even keep it attached while the battery is being charged or discharged, and use it long-term to maintain performance for longer.
Why choose the Battery Extra?
• Unlike some other units, there’s NO risk of overcharge damage
• Works for long-term maintenance after recovery
• No external power source needed
• Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) tested
• Tested to EU standard with the CE Marking
• Use it with your existing charger on all cycles
• 90 day money-back guarantee inc. return postage
• Expert support from UK battery engineers
• Free UK and worldwide priority shipping
Read all 11 reasons to choose the Battery Extra here.
• You don't need a Paypal account to order and can use any debit or credit card
• Comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee including the cost of return shipping
• FREE priority shipping to almost every country worldwide
• All orders are shipped from the UK worldwide, and are dispatched within one working day of payment.
• Our prices include free worldwide shipping by Royal Mail Priority Air Mail. A few countries are excluded from free shipping, but we will contact you prior to dispatch if this is the case.
Note: Depending on your destination, you may be liable for import duties and taxes. Please contact us if you would like clarification for your country.
• UK orders are sent by Royal Mail first class post.
We use the Paypal secure payment system to accept all major credit and debit cards. You DO NOT need a Paypal account to use this.
- Single voltage - 12 volt
- Maximum battery size - 250 Ah
- Maximum unit current draw - 150 mA
- Battery voltage indictor
- No mains power required
- Works during both charge & discharge cycle
- Lightweight aluminium case
- Automatic low voltage cut-off
- Low voltage override switch
- Short circuit protection built-in
- EMC tested to EU standards
- CE compliance tested
- Works on all types of lead acid batteries
- Easy installation via ring connectors
If your lead acid battery is new or sulfated, it WILL work every time (which applies to the vast majority of cases). However, it won’t work with batteries that have dried or damaged cells.
And while some batteries will respond quickly, others may require a bit longer for the desulfation to occur.
That’s why we offer a full 90 day money-back guarantee, including the cost of return shipping, so there’s plenty of time to try it risk free. In the unlikely event it doesn’t work, return it to us within 90 days for a full refund. This will include the cost of standard return postage.
We designed the Battery Extra based on decades of experience at the highest levels of the battery industry. This includes working on EU safety standards and advanced battery management systems.
When you buy the Battery Extra, you’re also gaining direct access to our technical expertise. Contact us any time for expert advice no matter how simple or complex your needs may be.
Chris, a customer of ours in Lagos, was brought an old 12 volt battery to try to recover, it was low on water and was recording only 4 volts, and he thought it would not be possible to recover but he gave it a try anyway. This is an edited video posted by him on YouTube showing the results after using the Battery Extra.
To see the full video and Christopher’s other videos CLICK HERE
Chris is not connected in any way to Battery Extra Ltd. except as a customer. For full details on all models visit our PRODUCTS PAGE
For more Videos of the Battery Extra search YouTube using “battery extra desulfator”